CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

My boys are home!!
























































Eric, Grant and Ty left last Saturday to head up to Canada fishing with Grandpa Gary, Eric's brother in law Doug, and Doug's father. They just got back today (Saturday) and told me all about their trip. I'll post a couple pictures that the boys took on their trip. I'll try to get them each to write something about the trip. I'm glad they are all home safe!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

And also we ensure that when we enter in this specific blog site we see to it that the topic was cool to discuss and not a boring one.

Anonymous said...

And also we ensure that when we enter in this specific blog site we see to it that the topic was cool to discuss and not a boring one.

Anonymous said...

Considering the fact that it could be more accurate in giving informations.

Anonymous said...

This topic have a tendency to become boring but with your creativeness its great.

Anonymous said...

So that those who will accidentally visit your site will not waste there time with this stupid topics.

Anonymous said...

Yuts, daw palagpat imo blog.

Anonymous said...

Concentrate to the things that could give information to the people.

Anonymous said...

It could challenge the ideas of the people who visit your blog.

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

Debra-Dawn said...

Your blog is GREAT!

I love the pictures...

:)

I also have three boys...

(then i had my girl)

keep bloggin....

-Deb

Anonymous said...

Alla hu akhbar!!!