CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Trip to Evansville





























We went to Evansville to visit friends this weekend and to drop Grant and Ty off to stay the week with Lisa & Teresa and we brought Eva back for the week. We swam at both of their houses and just hung out for the most part. I was able to visit Angie and her crew also. There ended up being all boys in the pool at Lisa's house as usual...her 4, my 3 and Angie's 1 - I think I was able to get most of them in the same shot from inside the house. We watched the video of the orphanage visit - that was the first time I'd seen it. It made me sad to see all the kiddos, but I'm still so greatful I was able to go. Lucy is getting bigger and has a bit more hair. I love to see her and how much she changes each time.

0 comments: