CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

A day at the zoo

After church the boys and I decided we'd head down to the zoo for the day (Eric was going to be at Buffalo Wild Wings watching football and it was far to nice for us to spend the day inside.) The weather was amazing! I'm so glad we decided to hang out there for the day.

We were waiting for Ty to use the restroom and Grant was the photographer for the day so he snapped a shot of Drew and I sitting on the curb. When I got home and looked at it, I just cracked up! Look at that crazy little face!


This was a neat shot of Ty with the hippo.

The trees were just beautiful! Here's the boys feeding the remainder of our popcorn to the ducks.



A shot on the seals.



You always have to get a picture on this bronze ape!








1 comments:

Angie said...

Great pictures-- you guys always look like you're having so much fun! I totally agree about the gorilla picture op-- you can't pass it up-- i have a picture of my whole brood at that big lump 'a lead as well!