CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

City Museum with Greders





























The Greder family came to see us this weekend and Lisa and I took the kids to the City Museum (Eric and Jeff didn't seem too interested, so they went to Dave & Busters). We had a great time and the kids loved exploring the caves and tunnels and running around the skateboard park. After that, we went to a Vietnamese restaurant, Pho Grand, and tried several different dishes. We had a nice time and it was great to see Lucy again...the boys just adore her!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That place looks really neat! I bet they were all worn out after that trip! Lucy is so precious! Every time I see a picture of her I just wish I could hold her! What a cutie!!
Tell the boys we miss & love them!!