CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Please pray

Please take a moment to pray for my friends, Lora & Daryl. Their 11 year old son, Cole, passed away Thursday morning. He had flu like symptoms for a couple days and as they were getting him ready to go to the emergency room because he wasn't getting better, he passed away. The autopsy revealed that he had a twisted bowel and there was no way for them to know that. He also has a younger brother, Clay, who could use your prayers to get through this terrible tragedy. May God be with them all and give them comfort during this very difficult time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom told me about this. I am so sorry! I feel so much pain for them! I will add them to our prayer list at church & keep them in my prayers! Let me know if you need me to watch the kids while you go to the visitation or funeral!! Love ya!!