CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

For Mom and Dad







Mom, there is Diet Coke here,but it's called Coke Light - It's actually not too bad. Lisa and I go to the desk and get 6 at a time and you should see their face! They always say "6?!"






Dad, I thought of you the second I saw all the power lines. I rember how you would always 'police' the number of cords we would plug into one outlet when we were younger so we didn'tstart a fire .The pictures don't do it justice...it's like this all over!!






I did call and talk to Eric, the boys and mom this morning and it was so nice to hear their voices. I miss you all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie,
I cracked up when I saw the power lines! I actually thought of dad too! I remember he was always worried about us overloading them & just look at that mess! Enjoy your time there & take lots of pictures! Give Lucy a hug from me! She is so sweet! Love ya!!