CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We're Home!!!







We made it home this morning. It was quite a miracle that we made the flight! Wanted to post a picture of the Greder family all together. Lucy loved meeting everyone.
It was so nice to see the boys again! Glad we're home. Thanks for all your prayers and encouragement.
In the next couple days I'll post some of my favorite picts of Vietnam. It was such an amazing experience and I'm so thankful I was able to go and be a part of Lucy's adoption.

6 comments:

Tobi Allsup said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tobi Allsup said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tobi Allsup said...

YIPPIE! I kept checking to see if you made it home. I am looking forward to seeing pictures & hearing stories! What an amazing experience & gift that you brought back home! She is adorable! I hope one day to be able to see her in person! Tell Lisa she has a beautiful family! I bet Lucy gets lots & lots of attention! Love ya!!

Mary Rosemann said...

I so glad you made it home. I loved the pics and the stories. Thanks so much for including me. Lucy has a beautiful family and everyone looks so happy. I'm sure the boys and Eric are glad you are back too. Can't wait to here more stories.

Stacey said...

Did Eric and the boys make it without you? I am sure they are thrilled you are home and that you missed them like crazy. Thanks for posting all this on your blog. I have loved reading it. Hope to see you soon!

Angie said...

congratulations--- I love the first pictures of the entire family together!