CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

We're in Hanoi

We made it to Hanoi this afternoon...thank goodness. Lisa was a little nervous about flying on a smaller plane and wasn't happy about how old it was. It didn't help much when I pointed out that it still had ashtrays on the arms of the seats! We are praying that we get to come home a bit early, but still aren't sure. We'll keep you posted - there's one paper that we are hoping is ok so we can come home early next week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!

I love the blog!! It makes us feel, like we are there with you. We miss you!! Lucy is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

I will keep you in my prayers! I hope I get to see that adorable Lucy in person! She is so sweet!!Love Ya!!

Anonymous said...

Carrie and Lisa,

Wow girls, what an amazing adventure you are having. Lisa, Lucy is just beautiful. You are truly blessed. Carrie, I miss you!!!! The pictures are fantastic so far. Stay safe and I will keep all three of you in my prayers as you make your way home. Love and hugs, Laurie

Mary Rosemann said...

Wow, what an adventure. Thanks so much for including me in your blog. The pictures are great. I will keep you in my prayers. Be safe.

Love ya