CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Shopping then sleep


It's almost 8 in the evening. Lisa and I took an adventerous motorbike ride to the market and bought some clothes to wear tomorrow for the giving and receiving ceremony...don't laugh at them. We had limited time and were exhausted!!


I put some pictures on my flickr account and am going to try to post a link. There are just too many to put on the blog right now. We are so tired and are getting ready to head up to bed. I will upload my favorite from the market today... It's a Coach fabric print on a shoe, with a Bebe label, and a Dr. Martens buckle. It was so funny - I know, I have a warped sense of humor.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18278633@N08/ This is a link that I've uploaded some picts to. There aren't a lot, but we need to get to bed. Keep us in your prayers that tomorrow goes smoothly!

3 comments:

Tobi Allsup said...

Mandy would have a ball shopping there with you!! Love ya!! Tobi

Mary Rosemann said...

Love the shoes, Paul and I will pray that all goes well for the giving and receiving. Take care

Love Mary

PS I think Eric misses you, he has been doing yard work. haha

Angie said...

i'm so excited for you both! what an amazing experience, and i'm sure you'll take fantastic pictures of Lisa and Lucy together. I can't wait!