CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sweet Babies at Go Vap Orphanage



















































































































































































































I would like to share some of the pictures of the sweet babies that were in Lucy's room. This was one very small room in a very large orphanage. I held or hugged every baby in this room and sobbed the entire time. I can't put into words the emotions that I felt, but I'm sure they will stay with me forever. All these babies were just so...alone. The nannies were very sweet and did the best job that they could, but it's just not a home - not a place that a baby should grow up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so sad! It just breaks my heart! And every single one of them were so precious! I wasn't even there & I am crying! I wish we could bring every one of them home!

Mary Rosemann said...

Oh how sad, each one of those special gifts from God should have a special place to call home. I have heard now that they have stopped all adoption from Vietnam. Lucy seems to have been watched over by God and very special angels that he sent.