CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

WE HAVE LUCY!!!!!!!!!!!







What a day! We have been very busy today, but started this morning at the orphanage. I can't even begin to put that part into words, so I won't try right now. Long story short, we walked in to Lucy's room in the orphanage and they handed her to Lisa and she just watched Lisa. It was amazing! We've been running around all day getting things done for Lucy's paperwork so we can go to Hanoi to finish things up. Lucy is the sweetest little thing. So tiny and beautiful. She's very laid back. I'll post a couple picts, but they're pretty big files so I'll have to upload more to flickr later. Thanks for the prayers, comments and support.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her! She is absolutely gorgeous! What a blessing! I have goosebumps & tears in my eyes looking at the picture of Lisa finally holding her baby girl! I am so happy for her! I will keep you in my prayers! Love ya!!

Angie said...

i have goosebumps and tears as well. Lisa just looks so... peaceful. Is that right? And Lucy looks so natural in her arms. Lisa was born to be a mom to her wonderful children, and now Lucy as well! I can't wait until the rest of the Greder clan get to smother Lucy with love as well! Carrie-- that picture is beautiful-- you are truly talented at catching a moment, and the emotion of it.

Mary Rosemann said...

She is so beautiful. Congratulations. I am so happy for your friend Lisa. What a blessing.

Love