CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Monday morning

Lisa has an interview today at 2 for Lucy's visa. If all goes well and we get her visa today, we will be flying out tonight at 7pm. (we're 12 hrs ahead). If we make that flight, we'll land in st. louis tuesday afternoon at 1:30. If we don't have Lucy's visa by the time we have to board we'll come back to the hotel and get the next flight out.

Lucy seems to be feeling a bit better today. I think her antibiotic is starting to help. Lisa and I are anxious to get home and see our families and I know there are lots of people waiting to meet Lucy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be in my thoughts & prayers! I know God will take care of all the details! I am happy that Lucy is feeling a little better!! Give her a hug for me! She is so sweet!!