CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

WE MADE IT!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I can only leave a quick note for now. We arrived in Ho Chi Minh City about 12 noon (Vietnam time) Sunday. We spend several hours in the airport trying to locate our luggage - apparently it didn't arrive with us, so we had to fill out forms and we're hoping it shows up very soon. (All the luggage didn't arrive from the Hong Kong airport) We made it to the hotel fine. The drive from the airport was amazing! We've spent our time so far (just a couple hours) trying to find clothes for Lisa and the baby for her Giving and Receiving ceremony in the morning. We're off now to look again and get a wi fi adapter and then I'll be able to post pictures. It's been a great adventure thus far and will be even better in the morning when we go to the orphanage. Gotta go. Love to my boys...

2 comments:

Tobi Allsup said...

I've been checking to see when you posted. I am so glad you made it there safely! Please take lots of pictures & keep us updated! I'll keep you in my prayers! Love ya so much! Tobi

Mary Rosemann said...

Very happy you made it there safely. Hope you found your luggage. I have been checking reguarly to see if you have posted anything.