CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lucy's Dr. visit

We ended up taking Lucy to the dr today because she was really congested and was having a difficult time breathing off and on. The dr said she has bronchitis, a bacterial infection and an ear infection. The visa appt. is tomorrow afternoon and if we get the visa quickly, we'll be able to make our 7pm flight - otherwise we'll get the next available flight out. The monday night flight will make our arrival time in st louis tuesday afternoon. We're praying we make that one!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Carrie-

You, Lisa and Lucy have been in my thoughts in prayers. Hopefully, the rest of your trip will continue to go smoothly. Be safe and have fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Lucy! I feel bad for her! I will be praying that she feels better really quick! I will also be praying that you get the earlier flight! I can't wait to see your pictures & hear all about it! And hopefully one day I will have the pleasure of meeting that sweet little Lucy in person! Love ya!!